How to submit an entry
There are 2 options to submitting an entry of which both are simple and only requires a few steps to follow.
The following represents the criteria that applies for each category:
• The investment potential of the plan
• Industry engagement
• Increased NDC ambitions
Furthermore, each project/initiative will have specific criteria as determined by their area of focus:
• CO2 reduction
• Youth & Gender impact
• Regional impact
• Number of Jobs Created
• Capital mobilised
The following categories will be recognised by the Best NDC Sector Initiatives of the Year Awards:
SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL
- Download the Entry Pack by clicking the link HERE
- Fill out the relevant areas on the entry pack. NOTE: A submission can also be made on behalf of an individual or organisation.
- Send through the Entry Pack with all relevant supporting documentation to email@example.com
- Click Here to start the online entry submission process.
- Log in to your google account to continue with the online submission process.
- Submissions not completed will be saved as per the google account used to make an entry.
- You can enter as many categories as required under the same google account.